By ASHLI LINCOLN / kmov.com

Sadie Bell says her husband David died in the parking lot of the Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Peters during his third time at the hospital seeking medical treatment. 

“I felt like what he was going through was urgent and I thought that’s what emergency rooms are for,” Bell said. She told News 4 the week of January 8 she took her husband to the ER twice, after he’d been complaining about severe chest pain.

Both times, Bell said medical staff refused to admit him, only prescribing him with Ibuprofen. Then David, who was also the Director for Central County Fire, was rushed back to the same hospital after having difficulty breathing at work for a third time.

CLICK HERE FOR ORIGINAL ARTICLE

close

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here