By Rosa Sanchez /ABC NEWS

Source: ABCNEWS

A massive fire broke out in a hotel in Killeen, Texas, after the building’s sprinkler systems failed to work due to frozen pipes.

On Friday night, the Killeen Fire Department arrived at the Hilton Garden Inn hotel in Killeen to find “fire coming from the roof above the fourth floor of the four-story hotel,” according to a statement from the fire department.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

close

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here